Village News: Catch FV at the All Access Conference by ARC
FaithVillage.com will be an exhibitor at the All Access Conference, presented by the Association of Related Churches (ARC) at Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas, on March 27-29, 2012.
If you’re a leader who desires to connect with other innovative church leaders and get a shot of encouragement as a church planter, plan to be at the All Access Conference next week.
We’ll be there – signing up new members, networking with potential partners, and giving out FV swag (Yes, that includes our cool t-shirts).
All Access is one of the best ways to experience what ARC is all about. The sessions will encourage you and your staff. There’s no doubt you’ll go home with practical tips in your pocket. Registration cost is low. The speakers are inspiring. All Access 2012 will be a time to plant life – together.
The ARC was created to help resource, train and encourage church planters to fulfill their dreams of planting life-giving churches. With 225 churches planted by the end of 2011 and nearly $2 million funded every year to church planters, the ARC invests heart-to-heart, face-to-face and supplies finances, relationship opportunities, resources and creative ideas for ministry.
So, if you’re in the DFW area, we invite you to register for the All Access Conference or stop by the event for free during the evening sessions. We’d love to see your face.
- Blake Atwood published the audio Reimaginining God's Eternal Purpose: Part I | Frank Viola.
- Victor Nunez just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Lori Fogleman published the blogpost Baylor alum appointed to National Commission on Hunger.
- Dorothy Greco published the blogpost Relevant Magazine: Fear Doesn’t Have to Control Us.
- Lauren Sturdy published the article Fostering Adventures: Veteran Parents Rebuild Lives.
- Blake Atwood shared Getting Your Small Group to Like You: "If people genuinely don’t like you, and you’re a representation of Christ for them, then there’s a great chance you’re acting as a barrier for them to enjoying Jesus. It would be wise for us to not be a barrier. How to you get your small group to like you? Well you can start by taking a shower before group. Then, let’s get to the more important things." — Ben Reed
- Britni Wood published the blogpost IT’S HERE! Get the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle NOW!!!!.
- Deb Wolf published the blogpost A Dozen Things You Can Do to Start Really Living Today.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Kidnapped Boy, 10, Sang A Gospel Song For 3 HOURS Until Abductor Set Him Free.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Teens Who Suffer A Concussion More Likely To Attempt Suicide: study.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost New Teen Deadly LSD-Like Drug 25I, or N-bomb Trends.
- Scott Couchenour published the blogpost Serve Strong: An Interview With Author Terry Powell (part 1).
- Brian Jones published the blogpost Should Churches Allow Their Pastors To Smoke Pot If It Is Legal?.
- Nathan Rouse published the blogpost #011 Four Questions You Should Be Asking Your Kids.
- Perry HancockGOD'S WORD 2DAY - Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works..."
When we think of work, we often see ourselves as employees of the company that provides us with a means to make a living. We may work for a bank, a school, a factory, or even a church.
In this verse we learn that we actually work for the Lord and that we were created to do good works for Him.
Today while you are at work remember that even though you have work to do for your company, you also have good works to do for the Lord.
Do something 2DAY for Him and share your story at 124GO.
- Jeff Randleman published the blogpost Book Review – How High Will You Climb? By John C. Maxwell.
- Donald Williams just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- solomon david published the blogpost Product Video – A Highly Advanced & Elegant X-Cart Module by Perception System.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost Hiring Great People Begins With Great Interview Questions – Glenn Brooke.
- Caitlin Wilson published the blogpost All My Belongings by Cynthia Ruchti | Giveaway, Live Webcast Event, and Blog Tour.
- Amy Lathrop published the blogpost All My Belongings by Cynthia Ruchti | Giveaway, Live Webcast Event, and Blog Tour.
- Judy Douglass published the blogpost My Practices for Walking Well with God-Guest Post by Steve Douglass.
- Stephen Morrissey published the blogpost CWS Podcast – Ep. 41: Even If You are Wrong, Be Consistent.
- Jed Davis published the blogpost The Most Overlooked & Underquoted Verses In All Of Scripture.
- Vineet Mehrotra just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Bill Reichart published the blogpost How The World’s Most Creative People Lived Their Day.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost The Countries Where Youth Are Doing The Best And The Worst.
- Ashley Tucker just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Lois Johnson just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Shane Blackshear published the blogpost I’m probably never going to stop sharing this… [Photo].