Cindy Morgan & Andrew Greer Are Hungry to Help
Cindy Morgan and Andrew Greer are an interesting pair. Morgan is a singer/songwriter who has been a staple in the Christian music industry for years. She has written 21 number one hits and earned 12 Dove Awards both as a recording artist and songwriter.
Greer is the new kid on the block. His critically-acclaimed debut, Open Book, introduced his music and soul-searching lyrics to audiences while also garnering terrific reviews.
The unlikely pair struck up a friendship and decided to not only go on a joint tour to support their hymns albums, but to support a bigger cause. Presented by Food for the Hungry, the Hymns for Hunger Tour showcases songs from their respective albums while also helping raise awareness and gather resources for local and international hunger relief organizations at tour stops around the country.
Watch our recent interview with Morgan and Greer as they talk about why the face of hunger is changing and why doing something for the hungry matters. Also, don't miss their two incredible acoustic performances of the hymns "Swing Low" and "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms."
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost My boys Tenth North Avenue drop a new music video ‘No Man is an Island’.
- solomon david published the blogpost Top Free, Paid & Most Popular Windows Phone Apps & Games.
- Janet Ridgeway published the blogpost Give Your Baby a Fresh Start with the Purex & One Step Ahead Giveaway.
- Shaylene Fox just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Julie Pierce published the blogpost 3 Powerful Responses When Pressured, Pushed, and Put on the Spot.
- Mike Mobley published the blogpost Quick & Easy Ideas to Make the Most Out of Halloween.
- Mike Mobley published the blogpost Fighting a Culture Obsessed with the Pursuit of More.