Free Recipes from Me & 20% off for the Foodie in You
If you’re like me (or even if you’re not!), you like food. Most likely.
And as an avowed foodie, with no apologies, I love to create recipes, tinker with what’s in my fridge, and bless my family with joyfully prepared food. If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know that I often tweet my nightly dinner menu.
And someday (here’s a secret . . . shhhh), I want to write a cookbook. I created one way back when before the days of Internet. I gave it away to friends and family. Folks still ask me about it. Even though my original files are long gone, I still have my own bent-covered copy of that book. It came from my first foray into publishing, when I published a for-profit newsletter called The Giving Home Journal. Every two months, I sent it out. Each issue had at least two pages dedicated to recipes.
As my gift to you, I’d like to give you some of my recipes. If you print them on cardstock, you can cut them up into recipe card size. Includes Java Mint Brownies, Berry Coffeecake, Clam Chowder, and Italian dinner rolls. Enjoy! Click here to download the recipes.
And another fun gift: Cooking.com has a really great offer right now that you’ll get 20% off your entire order. Click the link here: 20% Off Your Entire Order! Use Code C93976 Valid 3/11-4/30*
Follow Mary on her blog at www.marydemuth.com.
Photo by Lori_NY on Flickr.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost AP Smears Trail Life Boys With Misleading ‘Nazi’ Photo.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost Monetize on Your Blog With Affiliate Marketing – Courtney Gordner.
- George BullardMarch 7th: Transform Congregations By Discovering the Invisible Signs #365SSIFTC http://bullardjournal.blogs.com/bullardjournal_microblog/2014/03/march-7th-transform-congregations-by-discovering-the-invisible-signs-365ssiftc.html
- Diane Paddison published the blogpost Mentor Program Deadline, Mentors are Vital for Success, Restoring the Dignity of Work.
- Lindsey Bell published the blogpost Miscarriages, Parenting, and How to Find Hope Through It All.
- Barry Sudduth just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Caitlin Wilson published the blogpost Winners Announced from Rachel Hauck’s ‘Princess Ever After’ Author Chat Party.
- Amy Lathrop published the blogpost Winners Announced from Rachel Hauck’s ‘Princess Ever After’ Author Chat Party.
- Juli Fischer just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost Barbara Cameron talks about her latest release, A Road Unknown.
- Aaron Smith published the blogpost Your Love Never Fails (Anthony Skinner and Chris McClarney).
- Megan Westra published the blogpost Fluffy, Delicious, Protein Pancakes (gluten, dairy and refined sugar free).
- Blake AtwoodTalking to IBC!
- Kelley Mathews published the article Adoption: Giving A Family, Not Just Getting A Child.
- Blake Atwood published the video Keeping Your Identity and Faith in Christ | Barry Corey.
- Blake Atwood published the video Transformed: Transforming How I See & Use Money | Rick Warren.
- Jewish Voice published the blogpost Woliso Medical Mission: Serving Up Healing and Hope.
- Ryan Gregg published the video 'It's Your Life (Acoustic)' | Francesca Battistelli.
- Liz Edwards just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Blake Atwood uploaded a photo
- Kari Baumann published the blogpost what I have been reading (spring please come soon edition)..
- Matt Perman published the blogpost Get 5 or More Copies of What’s Best Next for 50% Off at WTS Books.
- Christine O'Shields created a new gallery
- chris FabrinHope Everyone Had A Great Ash Wednesday Have A Blessed Day..
- Christine O'Shields just moved in. Take time to say hey.