Free Recipes from Me & 20% off for the Foodie in You
If you’re like me (or even if you’re not!), you like food. Most likely.
And as an avowed foodie, with no apologies, I love to create recipes, tinker with what’s in my fridge, and bless my family with joyfully prepared food. If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know that I often tweet my nightly dinner menu.
And someday (here’s a secret . . . shhhh), I want to write a cookbook. I created one way back when before the days of Internet. I gave it away to friends and family. Folks still ask me about it. Even though my original files are long gone, I still have my own bent-covered copy of that book. It came from my first foray into publishing, when I published a for-profit newsletter called The Giving Home Journal. Every two months, I sent it out. Each issue had at least two pages dedicated to recipes.
As my gift to you, I’d like to give you some of my recipes. If you print them on cardstock, you can cut them up into recipe card size. Includes Java Mint Brownies, Berry Coffeecake, Clam Chowder, and Italian dinner rolls. Enjoy! Click here to download the recipes.
And another fun gift: Cooking.com has a really great offer right now that you’ll get 20% off your entire order. Click the link here: 20% Off Your Entire Order! Use Code C93976 Valid 3/11-4/30*
Follow Mary on her blog at www.marydemuth.com.
Photo by Lori_NY on Flickr.
- Barbie Swihart published the blogpost The Written Word: Kisses of Heaven Etched on My Heart.
- Marie Trotter just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost Is Andi's final pick the dramatic decision ABC teases it to be?.
- Jon Stallings“What we don’t want are Christians who admirably try to relive suffering in the world, but are indifferent toward eternal suffering. Every Christian engaged in mission – be it medical, educational, agricultural, or just plain being a good neighbor – should care about real-life pain and long for opportunities to share the good news that every person needs to hear.” – Kevin DeYoung
- George Krickl published the blogpost Poor in Spirit: Moses – Experiencing the Presence of God.
- Kersley Fitzgerald published the blogpost No Excuse: 2 Corinthians 6 and the Wide-Open, Spacious Life.
- Ashley Howland published the blogpost Kidney transplant in Fort Worth strengthens brotherly bond.
- Kelley Mathews published the audio How to Be Assured of Your Salvation | Austin Stone.
- Ashley Howland published the blogpost Kidney transplant in Forth Worth strengthens brotherly bond.
- Kelley Mathews published the audio Welcome to a Life of Confidence | The Journey with Ron Moore.
- Kelley Mathews published the article FaithVillage Contributor Spotlight: Stephen Blandino.
- Daniel WilsonI'm back from NYC where I taught a two day training session on Wall St. Made a little money and for us that is a huge blessing. I wanted to give testimony that the Lord gave this family some income and we are grateful for all His provisions.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost 3 Tips for Working with Your Spouse and Family – Jackie Bledsoe.
- Mitzi Smith published the blogpost Back to School Shopping: Where to Spend, Where to Save.
- Sharon Eldridge just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Nathan Lile just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Doug Webster published the blogpost Evangelicalism’s PR Problem: Private Love, Public Condemnation.
- Dave Dunham published the blogpost A Review of “On the Grace of God” by Justin Holcomb.
- Kerry Messer published the blogpost No Matter What You Lost or Lose; Cling to this Truth.
- Pete HouptPsalm 33:4-5 MSG
For God ’s Word is solid to the core; everything he makes is sound inside and out. He loves it when everything fits, when his world is in plumb-line true. Earth is drenched in God ’s affectionate satisfaction.
- Brad Hambrick published the blogpost Help for Couples Recovering from Adultery or Pornography: Video Tandem 9 of 9.
- solomon david published the blogpost How to Develop Mobile Websites? – Easy to Understand Guide.
- Mary DeMuth published the blogpost 18 – The Beautiful Difficult Power of Truth Telling.
- Barbie Swihart published the blogpost Journey To The High Places: Fearing Invasion (Week 2).
- Edgar Galdamez published the blogpost Growing Pain: Conflict In The Church - Acts 15 part 2.