Dara Maclean On Living A Life Of Worship
Dara Maclean has one of the most unique voices in all of Christian music. Her music is soulful like Adele but also pop-oriented like Natasha Bedingfield. You might know her from her radio hit, "Suitcases."
Dara recently stopped by FaithVillage to perform two acoustic songs as well as talk about her latest release, You Got My Attention. In our interview, Dara opens up about what it means to live an authentic life of worship, viewing secular music through a spiritual lens and where she finds her value when facing self-esteem and body image issues.
- Brandon Swafford just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Shane Blackshear published the blogpost Seminary Dropout 50: Margot Starbuck on God, Writing & Public Speaking.
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost When life’s storms hit, is a parent’s job ever really done?.
- Preston Yancey published the blogpost when these are some of my favorite recipes, a gift when you preorder my book.
- Jed Davis published the blogpost Don’t Be Guilty Of The Silent & Slow Death Of Your Faith.
- Brian Niece published the blogpost Being the Church Around a Meal // from the archives.
- Lori Fogleman published the blogpost McLane Stadium first to offer collegiate replays on fans’ mobile devices.
- Chris Wilson published the blogpost This One Question Will Change Your ToDo List. Why?.
- Ashley Howland published the blogpost Pastor: My respect for Robin Williams has never been stronger.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost What Does It Mean To Take A Middle Schooler Seriously?.
- Janet Ridgeway published the blogpost Learn To Save With Grocery University – As Low as $2.97.
- Kari Baumann published the blogpost what Atticus Finch taught me about watching the news..
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Iowa Students To Wear Heart Rate Monitors In Gym Class.
- Lisa Murray published the blogpost Return of the Prodigal, Part Two: What Happens When God Calls You By Name.
- solomon david published the blogpost WordPress eCommerce Theme Development Service at Reasonable Rates.
- Wayne Stiles published the blogpost Make Your Mark: Getting Right What Samson Got Wrong [Book Review] [Book].
- Matt Perman published the blogpost Self-Preservation: The Biggest Obstacle to Making Customers Happy.
- Barbie Swihart published the blogpost Journey To The High Places: Encounter With Pride (Week 5).