Dara Maclean On Living A Life Of Worship
Dara Maclean has one of the most unique voices in all of Christian music. Her music is soulful like Adele but also pop-oriented like Natasha Bedingfield. You might know her from her radio hit, "Suitcases."
Dara recently stopped by FaithVillage to perform two acoustic songs as well as talk about her latest release, You Got My Attention. In our interview, Dara opens up about what it means to live an authentic life of worship, viewing secular music through a spiritual lens and where she finds her value when facing self-esteem and body image issues.
- Linda Kardamis published the blogpost Why Always Putting Others First is A Horrible Idea.
- Jonathan Pearson published the blogpost Next Up Podcast: How to Keep From Burning Out Way Too Soon (Episode 9).
- solomon david published the blogpost How to Convert WordPress HTTP Website to HTTPS/SSL?.
- solomon david published the blogpost The Best of the Week Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone Apps for Users.
- Lindsey Bell published the blogpost Become a Better Mom – Week 3 Challenge: Read to Your Kids Daily.
- Lee Sah Lim published the blogpost Penang I : When Parents And In-Laws Also Travelled With Us.
- Brooke Barrett just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- James Calkins published the blogpost Brief Update - Exciting But Short, Like a Shotgun Wedding, But Not Really.
- Janelle Weibelzahl published the blogpost So This Is Canada: 12 Unguarded Observations of a Returning Canadian.
- Jeffrey Totey published the blogpost Video of the Day: Daddy and Daughter Dance to "Shake it Off".
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Alcohol Causes More Problems Than Marijuana for High School Students.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Teens Who Smoke Marijuana Daily Face Increased Risks.
- Greg Flagg published the blogpost Prayer for the Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost (Ordinary Time).
- Amy Lathrop published the blogpost Sunday Refreshments with Christy Fitzwater | Maybe You’ve Forgotten Where to Find Peace.
- Mike Arden just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Leon Bloder published the blogpost Small Things Big Difference: Week Two - "Fix Your Thoughts".
- Brian Dodd published the blogpost The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 8th.
- Cathy Bryant published the blogpost Book Review: Lessons in Faith–Learned the Hard Way.
- Alli Bonner just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost John Mark McMillan to release The Borderland Sessions Sept. 30.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Parents To Blame For Brutal Teen Mob Parking Lot Attack?.