On The Couch with Sean Carter
Sean Carter is making some of the best independent Christian music around and I bet you've never heard him. I hadn't either until I was passed on a copy of his new record The Telling. Carter is a worship leader at Chase Oaks Church in Plano, TX and an artist who writes honest and gritty praise songs while never forsaking the art in his music.
I was blown away when I first heard The Telling and found that Sean is an independent artist and that he had written/recorded/produced much of the album himself.
Check out our video interviews and hear what Sean has to say about the tension between leading worship and creating art. Also, take a look at two acoustic performances by Sean. You can find out more about him at www.scartermusic.com as well as stream his album The Telling in its entirety exclusively here in FaithVillage.
The Telling | Sean Carter - acoustic performance for FaithVillage
I Will Sing | Sean Carter - acoustic performance for FaithVillage
- Shane Blackshear published the blogpost Seminary Dropout 50: Margot Starbuck on God, Writing & Public Speaking.
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost When life’s storms hit, is a parent’s job ever really done?.
- Preston Yancey published the blogpost when these are some of my favorite recipes, a gift when you preorder my book.
- Jed Davis published the blogpost Don’t Be Guilty Of The Silent & Slow Death Of Your Faith.
- Brian Niece published the blogpost Being the Church Around a Meal // from the archives.
- Lori Fogleman published the blogpost McLane Stadium first to offer collegiate replays on fans’ mobile devices.
- Chris Wilson published the blogpost This One Question Will Change Your ToDo List. Why?.
- Ashley Howland published the blogpost Pastor: My respect for Robin Williams has never been stronger.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost What Does It Mean To Take A Middle Schooler Seriously?.
- Janet Ridgeway published the blogpost Learn To Save With Grocery University – As Low as $2.97.
- Kari Baumann published the blogpost what Atticus Finch taught me about watching the news..
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Iowa Students To Wear Heart Rate Monitors In Gym Class.
- Lisa Murray published the blogpost Return of the Prodigal, Part Two: What Happens When God Calls You By Name.
- solomon david published the blogpost WordPress eCommerce Theme Development Service at Reasonable Rates.
- Wayne Stiles published the blogpost Make Your Mark: Getting Right What Samson Got Wrong [Book Review] [Book].
- Matt Perman published the blogpost Self-Preservation: The Biggest Obstacle to Making Customers Happy.
- Barbie Swihart published the blogpost Journey To The High Places: Encounter With Pride (Week 5).
- Natasha Crain published the blogpost 14 Ways for Christian Parents to Teach Kids about Atheism.
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost Everything's coming up rainbows and roses on Bachelor in Paradise.
- Evan Nehring published the blogpost Bringing Spiritual Disciplines to Campus...or Finding Them There.