A Video Interview with Author Ian Morgan Cron
September 21, 2011
Ian Morgan Cron, author of Jesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me, (which we reviewed here) sat down with Brad Russell, the Senior Editor of FaithVillage, to talk about his memoir that details “the thread of grace” that runs from his childhood to his adulthood.
In Part 1, Ian talks about the theme of his book and the tragedy that can occur when people get stuck in their stories:
In Part 2, Ian talks about his approach to telling his story, striking sentimentalism from his work, and provides advice to aspiring memoirists:
In Part 3, Ian speaks to the necessity of the Eucharist, both for his book and for his life.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Student Ministry and Divorce: The Numbers You’ve Heard Wrong.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost In Post-Recession Era, Young Adults Drive Continuing Rise in Multi-Generational Living.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost My boys Tenth North Avenue drop a new music video ‘No Man is an Island’.
- solomon david published the blogpost Top Free, Paid & Most Popular Windows Phone Apps & Games.
- Janet Ridgeway published the blogpost Give Your Baby a Fresh Start with the Purex & One Step Ahead Giveaway.
- Shaylene Fox just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Julie Pierce published the blogpost 3 Powerful Responses When Pressured, Pushed, and Put on the Spot.
- Mike Mobley published the blogpost Quick & Easy Ideas to Make the Most Out of Halloween.
- Mike Mobley published the blogpost Fighting a Culture Obsessed with the Pursuit of More.