Seven Powerful Promises For Your Week
Tucked away in the book of Leviticus are five amazing verses holding seven powerful promises that you can declare throughout your week. I would suggest taking one promise per day (or do all seven each day) and add it to your prayer and declaration list to keep you constantly aware that the Lord is for […]
- Brad Andres published the blogpost Would Your Christianity Survive in Other Parts of the World?.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost Don’t have your life all figured out? Then read this….
- Abigail Scott just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost Proxy Measures for Leadership Decisions – Glenn Brooke.
- Shane Blackshear published the blogpost Seminary Dropout 47: Carlos Whittaker, Musician, & Author of Moment Maker.
- Brian Dodd published the blogpost What A Real Life Skydiving Accident Teaches Church Leaders.
- Kendall Lyons published the blogpost “Kid Eccentric” Comics: “Intelligence Breaches for Kids”.
- Jon StallingsMy message from Sunday on “The Holy Spirit Gift of Discerning of Spirits” is now online http://www.lifechurchconyers.org/sermons/the-holy-spirit-gift-of-discerning-of-spirits/
- Tessa Donovan just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Kelley Mathews published the article An Interview with Sam Hodges About the New Griefshare.
- Kelley Mathews published the article Picking the Right Worship Songs for Your Student Ministry.
- Jed Davis published the blogpost Customer Experience & Church, Why These Two Should Marry.
- Daniel DeHart published the blogpost “Kidnapped for Christ” Review: The Terror of Teens.
- Susan Knowlen-Wolk just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Kelley Mathews published the article Visions of Glory: Our Sons’ Unhealthy Fantasy of Being Pro-Athletes.
- Lori Fogleman published the blogpost Baylor among nation’s ‘Great Colleges to Work For’ for 5th time in 6 years.
- Ashley Howland published the blogpost Concussions should remain a top concern for young athletes.
- Sheila Ann created a new gallery
- Sheila Ann just moved in. Take time to say hey.