Seven Powerful Promises For Your Week
Tucked away in the book of Leviticus are five amazing verses holding seven powerful promises that you can declare throughout your week. I would suggest taking one promise per day (or do all seven each day) and add it to your prayer and declaration list to keep you constantly aware that the Lord is for […]
- Lee Sah Lim published the blogpost Penang I : When Parents And In-Laws Also Travelled With Us.
- Brooke Barrett just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- James Calkins published the blogpost Brief Update - Exciting But Short, Like a Shotgun Wedding, But Not Really.
- Janelle Weibelzahl published the blogpost So This Is Canada: 12 Unguarded Observations of a Returning Canadian.
- Jeffrey Totey published the blogpost Video of the Day: Daddy and Daughter Dance to "Shake it Off".
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Alcohol Causes More Problems Than Marijuana for High School Students.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Teens Who Smoke Marijuana Daily Face Increased Risks.
- Greg Flagg published the blogpost Prayer for the Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost (Ordinary Time).
- Amy Lathrop published the blogpost Sunday Refreshments with Christy Fitzwater | Maybe You’ve Forgotten Where to Find Peace.
- Mike Arden just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Leon Bloder published the blogpost Small Things Big Difference: Week Two - "Fix Your Thoughts".
- Brian Dodd published the blogpost The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 8th.
- Cathy Bryant published the blogpost Book Review: Lessons in Faith–Learned the Hard Way.
- Alli Bonner just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost John Mark McMillan to release The Borderland Sessions Sept. 30.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Parents To Blame For Brutal Teen Mob Parking Lot Attack?.
- Patricia Hunter published the blogpost Still Saturday::to fill with stories that matter....
- Matt Perman published the blogpost The Meaning of the Resurrection for Believers and the Need to Finish the Great Commission.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost In Business Relationships, People are Friends, Not Food – Daniel Kosmala.
- Patricia Hunter published the blogpost It's the one thing I'm sure I can be without fail....
- Walter Bright published the blogpost Nothing is Impossible. I Feel Like I’m Unstoppable.