Guest Post at Live Uncaged. Here’s How!
In the spirit of conciliation and cooperation, I’m inviting you to be a part of the Live Uncaged discussion. How? By featuring your thoughts and stories. I’m really excited about being more intentional about featuring other bloggers, particularly around the theme of joyful freedom and living uncaged.
Posts will be featured on Fridays.
Here’s the skinny for your future post of genius:
- No more than 500 words.
- A catchy title. (Need help on headlines? Try Advertising Headlines that Make You Rich. The title might sound cheesy, but it’s a very helpful book.)
- Remember to use short paragraphs and bullet points to divide up the white space. Big blocks of text are intimidating and hard to read. Use headings as well.
- An original piece that you haven’t used before. Keep it fresh!
- A commitment to not posting it elsewhere.
- The post must not be advertising your product or services. If you’d like to do that, please click here for sponsored post information. Or if you’d rather advertise, I have some very affordable options, starting at $15 a month here.
- Should relate to living uncaged in some way and must absolutely fit my audience.
- Include a picture (attach a good quality pic so it won’t be pixilated).
- Your bio of three sentences max with your website/blog, and social media handles.
Before you submit, consider my expectations:
- As my guest here, consider being a great host. Interact with the comments. Setting up your own Disqus profile will better help facilitate this.
- Tweet and Facebook the post, possibly sharing your guest posting opportunity with family and friends via email.
- Read this post by Jeff Goins about being an awesome guest poster.
What you need to send to be considered:
- Email the <500-word post to Mary@MaryDeMuth.com. Do not attach it; simply paste it in the body of an email. You may attach a photo.
- Briefly list your social media numbers (pageviews per month on your main site, Twitter followers, Facebook stats).
- Let me know how you’ll plan to share the post.
I will typically get back to you within a week of receiving your post. I also reserve the right to edit it.
If I won’t be able to use your post, I’ll send a standard rejection. I wish I had time to discuss with you why it didn’t work out, but I don’t. However, don’t be discouraged if you get a no. I’ve received many nos from great bloggers, only to try again and make it in. Be tenacious! Besides, if I reject it, you’re free to move about the galaxy with it, however you want. It’s not wasted!
I look forward to seeing what amazing posts you’ll send my way.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.