My New Podcast and Two Sample Clips
So I’m doing a podcast with Tyler Tarver, Jared Hollier and Joseph Craven and the bar in your mind should not be set any lower than it probably already is. That’s fair. Totally fair. It’s called The Courtesy Laugh because we’re all used to getting a ton of those and this podcast should be no different.
Briefly, I want to go over what the podcast will be about and then preview two segments for you.
What will this podcast be about?
We’re not exactly sure. Current events and pop culture stuff I guess?
That sounds serious. So is this going to be a serious podcast?
No. Think of it like this: it’s probably going to be closer to a discussion a group of stoners would have than it will be to a group of academic types.
That certainly sounds promising.
You’re being sarcastic aren’t you?
Yes. Very. So what will the format be? Just you guys rambling for a certain amount of time?
No. We hope to have an opening segment followed by some general discussion and then a closing segment.
Can you be more specific?
The best I can do are provide example clips.
The following clips are sample ideas of things we’ll be using in the future to open and close the podcast. We realize that they don’t have any formal introductions, as they are just clips. Rest assured that we’ll introduce ourselves all proper like when the time comes. And also rest assured that we understand this clips/segments to be aggressively stupid.1
*NOTE: If these clips won’t play or give you trouble, just click here to play the clips from our Tumblr page.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
- I’m the one who can’t get my stuff together and keeps laughing like a 12-year old girl.
- Barbie Swihart published the blogpost Journey To The High Places: Great Precipice Injury (Week 9).
- Adam Smith published the blogpost #036: Why Is It So Difficult To Be Honest With Ourselves?.
- tiffany schaper just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Larry Carter published the blogpost Why I Failed At Being A Small Groups Pastor (And I’m OK With That).
- solomon david published the blogpost Samsung Introduces Galaxy Note 4 Along With Galaxy Note Edge & Gear VR.
- Michael Lee just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Jarrod Flaming just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Mike Mobley published the blogpost The Five, New Believers, and 1 Peter 1:13-16 This Week.
- JackIe Little just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Debbie Harris published the blogpost Filled by the Exquisite Spirit Of Our Triune God by Debbie Harris.
- Wendy Terry just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Caitlin Wilson published the blogpost Where Treetops Glisten by Tricia Goyer, Cara Putman, and Sarah Sundin.
- Amy Lathrop published the blogpost Where Treetops Glisten by Tricia Goyer, Cara Putman, and Sarah Sundin.
- Claire Florine published the blogpost “I Feel You Girl”: Sexual Assault in Chicago, and Diana the Hunter of Bus Drivers.
- John Rutledge published the article Evangelical Group Wants Election-Year Conversation About Marriage Equality.
- Lori Fogleman published the blogpost Baylor profs honored for excellence in teaching and mentoring.
- Julie Pierce published the blogpost 4 Ways to Say No to Multitasking and Yes to Productivity.
- Brad Russell published the article 4 Ways to Say 'No' to Multitasking and 'Yes' to Productivity.
- Lori Minutoli published the blogpost The Defining Moment Between Attraction and Sexual Sin for the Christian.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost “Guide For Parents During The First 6 Weeks Of College”.
- Laurie Geisz published the blogpost “Good Morning, God” ~ When Your Baby’s Having Surgery.
- FaithVillage Administrator published the blogpost Guest Blog: Welcome to the Passive Aggressive Church.
- Wayne Stiles published the blogpost Quote by Dustin Shramek on God’s sovereignty and our suffering. [Quote].
- LuAnn Braley published the blogpost BOOK REVIEW: Stevenson's Treasure by Mark Wiederanders.
- Don Sartain published the blogpost Reflections on the Old Testament, Changes, and the Middle East.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Teenagers Who Smoke Marijuana Daily Are Over 60% Less Likely To Complete High School.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost 5 Crazy Ways Social Media Is Changing Your Brain Right Now.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Social Media Tracked Trends: Facebook Isn’t Dead Among Teens.
- solomon david published the blogpost 15 Best Practices of PHP Development for Beginners.
- Mary DeMuth published the blogpost 25 – 4 Truths that’ll Change the Way You View Evangelism.
- Lara Krupicka published the blogpost Kindle Giveaway & the new Bucket List Living For Moms book.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost How You Can Be the Hero in Your Marriage – Jackie Bledsoe.
- Linda Kardamis published the blogpost Why Always Putting Others First is A Horrible Idea.
- Jonathan Pearson published the blogpost Next Up Podcast: How to Keep From Burning Out Way Too Soon (Episode 9).
- solomon david published the blogpost How to Convert WordPress HTTP Website to HTTPS/SSL?.