My New Podcast and Two Sample Clips
So I’m doing a podcast with Tyler Tarver, Jared Hollier and Joseph Craven and the bar in your mind should not be set any lower than it probably already is. That’s fair. Totally fair. It’s called The Courtesy Laugh because we’re all used to getting a ton of those and this podcast should be no different.
Briefly, I want to go over what the podcast will be about and then preview two segments for you.
What will this podcast be about?
We’re not exactly sure. Current events and pop culture stuff I guess?
That sounds serious. So is this going to be a serious podcast?
No. Think of it like this: it’s probably going to be closer to a discussion a group of stoners would have than it will be to a group of academic types.
That certainly sounds promising.
You’re being sarcastic aren’t you?
Yes. Very. So what will the format be? Just you guys rambling for a certain amount of time?
No. We hope to have an opening segment followed by some general discussion and then a closing segment.
Can you be more specific?
The best I can do are provide example clips.
The following clips are sample ideas of things we’ll be using in the future to open and close the podcast. We realize that they don’t have any formal introductions, as they are just clips. Rest assured that we’ll introduce ourselves all proper like when the time comes. And also rest assured that we understand this clips/segments to be aggressively stupid.1
*NOTE: If these clips won’t play or give you trouble, just click here to play the clips from our Tumblr page.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
- I’m the one who can’t get my stuff together and keeps laughing like a 12-year old girl.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost 20 years of Jars of Clay, a look back at the Christian band.
- Brenda McCalley just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost John Legend gives surprise appearance/performance in local church.
- Biancco Gardner just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Kelley Mathews published the article What If Your Kids Don’t Think Christianity is Cool?.
- LuAnn Braley published the blogpost BOOK REVIEW: Granny Skewers a Scoundrel by Julie Seedorf.
- Gary Thomas published the blogpost How to have more energy for your marriage and family.
- Lori Fogleman published the blogpost ESPN rolls cameras as Baylor alums’ 12-year-old son’s dream comes true.
- Bill Reichart published the blogpost 5 Ways Churches Fail At Social Media & How To Do It Well.
- George BullardFeatured TCP Book For July 23rd: Spiritual Leadership In A Secular Age: Building Bridges Instead Of Barriers http://astore.amazon.com/tcpresourcesstore-20/detail/0827234619
- Jerry Jarrett just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Pete HouptThen call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory. (NLT) -Psalm 50:15
Who do you run to when you are in trouble? Perhaps your spouse, parents, or a good friend? The problem with these people is they are human and can't always rescue you or know what is best for you. God says he will rescue you... not maybe, not perhaps, but He WILL rescue you. How comforting it is to know God has your back. It's only fitting we respond with thankfulness and give God the honor He deserves. Are you in trouble? Then call on the Lord, He will be there.
- George BullardFree TCP eBook July 23rd Only! Leaving, Staying, and Becoming Well Following a Lose/Leave Conflict in Your Congregation http://astore.amazon.com/tcpresourcesstore-20/detail/B00BO0L8SS
- George BullardJuly 23rd: Transform Congregations By Asking One Another the Right Questions #365SSIFTC http://bullardjournal.blogs.com/bullardjournal_microblog/2014/07/july-23rd-transform-congregations-by-asking-one-another-the-right-questions-365ssiftc.html
- Kayla Bentz uploaded a photo
- Kayla Bentz created a new gallery
- Mitzi Smith published the blogpost 10 BEST Back to School Movies for Family Fun Night.
- Ashley Howland published the blogpost George W. Bush’s knee surgery highlights fast joint replacement options.
- Ron Edmondson published the blogpost 10 Things I’d Do Differently if I Weren’t a Pastor Today.
- Kayla Bentz just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Children 12 And Under Are Fastest Growing Group Of Unaccompanied Minors At U.S. Border.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Flashback: 15 Sites and Apps Kids Are Heading to Beyond Facebook.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Why Seven Hours of Sleep Might Be Better Than Eight.
- Brad Hambrick published the blogpost Help for Couples Recovering from Adultery or Pornography: Video Tandem 8 of 9.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost 52 Great Questions to Ask Your Direct Reports – Glenn Brooke.
- Jody Martin just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- George Krickl published the blogpost Poor in Spirit: Moses – The Circumstance Driven Leader.
- John Bucher published the blogpost MY LATEST on HBO’s SITE at WATCHINGTHELEFTOVERS.COM.
- Joni Foto just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- John Rutledge published the article Obama’s LGBT Federal Hiring Order Leaves Bush-era Religious Exemption in Place.
- Debbie Harris published the blogpost Because of Jesus Christ, There Is Always Joyous Hope by Debbie Harris.