Free Recipes from Me & 20% off for the Foodie in You
If you’re like me (or even if you’re not!), you like food. Most likely.
And as an avowed foodie, with no apologies, I love to create recipes, tinker with what’s in my fridge, and bless my family with joyfully prepared food. If you follow me on Twitter, you’ll know that I often tweet my nightly dinner menu.
And someday (here’s a secret . . . shhhh), I want to write a cookbook. I created one way back when before the days of Internet. I gave it away to friends and family. Folks still ask me about it. Even though my original files are long gone, I still have my own bent-covered copy of that book. It came from my first foray into publishing, when I published a for-profit newsletter called The Giving Home Journal. Every two months, I sent it out. Each issue had at least two pages dedicated to recipes.
As my gift to you, I’d like to give you some of my recipes. If you print them on cardstock, you can cut them up into recipe card size. Includes Java Mint Brownies, Berry Coffeecake, Clam Chowder, and Italian dinner rolls. Enjoy! Click here to download the recipes.
And another fun gift: Cooking.com has a really great offer right now that you’ll get 20% off your entire order. Click the link here: 20% Off Your Entire Order! Use Code C93976 Valid 3/11-4/30*
- Brian Dodd published the blogpost The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of April 14th.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost When Parents Are The Ones Too Distracted By Devices.
- Claudia Kirkpatrick just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Brian Jones published the blogpost Best of the Blogosphere for the Week of April 14th.
- Serena Rice published the blogpost Broken Body, Resurrection Hope: Day 18 of the April Poetry Challenge.
- Greg Atkinson published the blogpost DJ Chuang Discusses Social Media and the Church with Greg Atkinson.
- George BullardApril 18th Transform Congregations By Having Buildings for the Community More Than the Church #365SSIFTC http://bullardjournal.blogs.com/bullardjournal_microblog/2014/04/april-18th-transform-congregations-by-having-buildings-for-the-community-more-than-the-church-365ssiftc.html
- George BullardApril 17th Transform Congregations By Connecting Missional, Disciplemaking, and Attracting #365SSIFTC http://bullardjournal.blogs.com/bullardjournal_microblog/2014/04/april-17th-transform-congregations-by-connecting-missional-disciplemaking-and-attracting-365ssiftc.html
- George BullardApril 16th Transform Congregations By Making a Pathway New People to Come #365SSIFTC http://bullardjournal.blogs.com/bullardjournal_microblog/2014/04/april-16th-transform-congregations-by-making-a-pathway-new-people-to-come-365ssiftc.html
- Haileigh Pittsley just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- monsy Varghese just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Katty Williams
am Mrs Katty Williams,am 57yrs old and am
missionary mother,i came into missionary work
through my late husband,we go around to visit the
less privileges one and preach the word of God,and
help the homeless ones too and feed them.i like
meet people around to share the word of God And
share these missionary works with them.my hobbies
are swimming,going for camping,visit the homeless
one ans build a place for them to lay there head
and provide for them...
- solomon david published the blogpost Windows Phone 8.1 Now Supports with Apple’s Passbook Passes.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost Tips for Creating an Awesome E-Newsletter – Courtney Gordner.
- Mary DeMuth published the blogpost 13 Quotes that Changed the Way I View my Writing Career.
- Chuck Helmer just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Jed Davis published the blogpost How To Overcome The Resistance & Become The Professional Of Your Dreams.
- Erik Hand just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost MOM SEEKS GOD Kindle HDX Giveaway & “Moms’ May Day” Facebook Party with @JuliaLRoller.
- Matt Russell just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Jesse Butterworth just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Robert DeMuth just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Carmen Mendez just moved in. Take time to say hey.