Project Go needs your help!
Project Go is a summer missions program for college students and recent graduates who want to serve orphans and vulnerable children. They spend half or the whole of their summer serving children in seven countries or on the Texas-Mexico border.
These students will work with children in orphanages and community centers, put on Vacation Bible Schools, teach English classes, serve as mentors and much more. To serve effectively, they need supplies.
That’s where you come in!
We need people to hold collections until May 15 for the following items:
• 500 8-pack boxes of crayons
• 13 bags of balloons (50 count or more)
• 300 small boxes of markers
• 30 inflatable beach balls
• 500 packages of construction paper
• 100 small bouncing balls
• 100 bottles of bubbles
• 13 large packages of sidewalk chalk
• 20 paint-by-numbers sets
• 13 air pumps for the beach balls
• 150 bottles of lice shampoo
• 13,000 pencils
• 100 large variety bags of non-melting candy
Deliver or mail your collected items to the Buckner Center for Humanitarian Aid:
5405 Shoe Drive
Mesquite, TX 75149
Questions? Please call 214-328-7463.