Mr. Belding’s Logical Conclusion
We know the fates of most of the principle characters from Saved By The Bell: Zack and Kelly got married, Screech pursued work within the educational system and Slater got engaged to the Doritos girl but cheated on her just before their wedding day. These are all the things we know.
But among the things we don’t know is the ultimate fate of Mr. Belding.
During the series finale,1 Mr. Belding relays to us that he is taking a job at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. If this feels strange it should, but for a reason.
It’s strange because Mr. Belding, after years in the California school system, decides to uproot his family to move to Chattanooga. I live in Chattanooga and I’ve frequented the UTC campus. NO ONE is leaving California to live in Chattanooga and they certainly aren’t leaving to become the Dean of Students there. It’s not a bad school by any means. It’s just not worth leaving California.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
- the last episode of SBTB: The New Class
- Diane Paddison published the blogpost Pinterest, Productivity and Playdates In This Week’s Friday Faves.
- Adam Smith published the blogpost The Key to Becoming a Better Writer: Read More – Reade Milner.
- daniel oghali created a new gallery
- daniel oghali just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Judy Douglass published the blogpost A Lifetime Impact: A Lesson in Integrity by Kim O’Brien.
- George Krickl published the blogpost Teleios: Four Things to Understand About Being Perfect.
- Brian Dodd published the blogpost 21 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Guardians Of The Galaxy.
- Manuel Corzo just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Jeremy Morgan just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost ‘Danny Gokey Getaway Contest’ – all you need to know about it.
- Kelley Mathews published the article For Couples Getting Married: Don’t Save Yourself for your Wedding Night!.
- Kelley Mathews published the article 'Kidnapped for Christ' Review: The Terror of Teens.
- Kelley Mathews published the article 'Tables in the Wilderness' | Preston Yancey [Excerpt].
- Robin Norgren published the blogpost Spark and Inspire: You have the Idea You just Need a Little Help.
- Jonathan Pearson published the blogpost Next Up Podcast: 3 Ways to Live & Lead in The Moment (Episode 6).
- Kelley Mathews published the article Measuring Progress in Eliminating Teen Entitlement.
- Linn Garcia just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Thom Turner published the blogpost 4 Concepts Back To The Future Teaches Us About Worship.
- John Bucher published the blogpost SAINT GLADYS? My LATEST POST on HBO’s WATCHINGTHELEFTOVERS.com.
- India Fredericks just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Michelle Burger just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Brian Niece > Mission WritersMight be helpful to someone :: http://www.brianniece.com/2014/07/31/god-brokenness-archives/
- George Bullard published the blogpost Is the Church Too Busy Attending Meetings and Talking With Itself?.
- David Brown just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Dave Dunham published the blogpost Christian Reflections on Lust, Modesty, and Beauty (Part 4): Modesty Culture.