Okay, so maybe you don't have as much of a K-cup obsession as the FV team, but we thought a coffee house theme for bloggers would get the creative beans brewing.
Click the sub-page "Blog Community" (above) for an ever-growing list of our bloggers, organized by category. You can join them! After you move in as a member, bloggers can network their existing blog into JavaJuice Bloghouse via RSS or create an original blog we will host here. Need help? Check out the Help Desk.
The Quotable Classic Author
I was thirteen when my mother took me on a special trip through the Midwest. She took me to two special historical homes of great midwesterners: Abraham Lincoln’s home in Springfield, Illinois and Mark Twain’s boyhood home in Hannibal, Missouri. As a kid, my mother introduced me to the stories of Tom Sawyer and, like every young boy, I wanted to live the adventures just like Tom. As I grew up, I graduated to read more of his classics.
I belonged to a church of overcommitted world-changers when I first realized that God was calling me to have a baby, or as it turned out, several babies. God, it seems, was calling my fellow church members to start medical clinics and supportive housing for Washington, D.C.’s homeless population, or to give up comfortable suburban lives and move their families to violence-ridden urban neighborhoods. And here I was, called to wipe noses and bottoms, launder tiny outfits stained by blow-outs and spit-up, and figure out how to get adequate plant-based foods into growing bodies. This did not seem right, and I struggled for many years to understand how God might be present, and how I might connect with God, while caring for small children instead of doing Big Things for Jesus.
New Blogs in FV
- Purposeful Faith | Kelly Balarie
- Preston Yancey | Preston Yancey
- Day to Day | Joe Zedella
- Sacramental Living | Brian Niece
- John Bucher | John Bucher
- Passionately Pursuing Christ | Debbie Harris
- Apologetics Guy | Mikel del Rosario
- In His Service | Daniel Wilson
- Drinking...Living Water | Noel Hearne
- Messages from PastorAaron.com | Aaron DeBenedetto
- LeAnn Cooks | LeAnn Rice
- The Turning North Project | Melissa Turner
- Heart Medicine | Marcella Woodridge
- More Than Sunday | Alex Beasley
- Fresh Manna | Micki Todd
- Xperts Info Soft Pvt Ltd | Anna Brown
- My Life as a Christian | Jess Dotson
- Christianity and Relationships | John Peterson
- Telling of His Wonderful Deeds | Debbie Crawford
- Barb's Blooms | Barbara Bloom
- It's Not About Me It's All About Him | Gary Weed
- Kidpastors.com | Wayne White
- DaveHilgendorf.com | Dave Hilgendorf
- Faith, Film, and Food | Michael Ramsey
- 2 Pennies 4 the Bank | Christina Guidry
- Frugal and Focused | Janet Ridgeway
- Perception System | Solomon David
Add a badge to your site to create instant recognition that you are part of the FaithVillage community.