Military Dad Surprises Daughter
Other videos by author (225)
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost Love quilts? Love books? Check out the Quilts of Love!.
- Audra Jennings published the blogpost It's amazing what kids will do if you promise them a prize.
- Barbara Parker just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Anthony PorcoHad a fun birthday today... My family took me to a local Afghan restaurant I like.
- LuAnn Braley published the blogpost BOOK REVIEW: Bitter Chocolate by Dawn Greenfield Ireland.
- Jewish Voice published the blogpost Rockets Fired at Jerusalem, Israel-Gaza Fighting Continues.
- Cathy Bryant published the blogpost 99-cent Sale for THE WAY OF GRACE (Kindle version).
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost (Comics) How different people see me as a Christian.
- Brad Russell“Trust him. And when you have done that, you are living the life of grace.
No matter what happens to you in the course of that trusting - no matter how many waverings you may have, no matter how many suspicions that you have bought a poke with no pig in it, no matter how much heaviness and sadness your lapses, vices, indispositions, and bratty whining may cause you - you believe simply that Somebody Else, by his death and resurrection, has made it all right, and you just say thank you and shut up.
The whole slop-closet full of mildewed performances (which is all you have to offer) is simply your death; it is Jesus who is your life. If he refused to condemn you because your works were rotten, he certainly isn't going to flunk you because your faith isn't so hot.
You can fail utterly, therefore, and still live the life of grace. You can fold up spiritually, morally, or intellectually and still be safe. Because at the very worst, all you can be is dead - and for him who is the Resurrection and the Life, that just makes you his cup of tea.”
― Robert Farrar Capon, Between Noon & Three: Romance, Law & the Outrage of Grace
- Wayne Stiles published the blogpost Redefining Leadership: Character-Driven Habits of Effective Leaders [Book].
- George BullardFeatured TCP Book for July 10th: Making Shifts Without Making Waves: A Coach Approach to Soulful Leadership http://astore.amazon.com/tcpresourcesstore-20/detail/0827223374
- George BullardFree TCP eBook July 10th Only! 10 Factors of Congregational Survivability, Vitality, and Vibrancy http://astore.amazon.com/tcpresourcesstore-20/detail/B00C0ZW3BM
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost Miley Cyrus Going Too Far In Trippy, Nude Music Video?.
- Mike Liebler published the blogpost ‘Stop The Beauty Madness’ Brands Ads With Brutally Honest Messages.
- Dave Wonders published the blogpost 10 Mistakes in Marriage – Oh, I’m a Great Listener..
- Caitlin Wilson published the blogpost Get to Know Dr. Robert King from ‘Out of the Ruins’.
- Amy Lathrop published the blogpost Get to Know Dr. Robert King from ‘Out of the Ruins’.
- George BullardJuly 10th: Transform Congregations By Recognizing Theological Diversity #365SSIFTC http://bullardjournal.blogs.com/bullardjournal_microblog/2014/07/july-10th-transform-congregations-by-recognizing-theological-diversity-365ssiftc.html
- Rachael Yuen just moved in. Take time to say hey.