Loud Music and Christianity | Chris Dudley with Underoath
Other videos by author (692)
- Gina Ricci published the blogpost 7 Surprising Causes of Erectile Dysfunction – What Are They?.
- solomon david published the blogpost A Definitive Guide To PSD To WordPress Conversion Process (Infographic).
- solomon david published the blogpost 6 Best Magento Store Development Tools To Build Your Store Easily.
- Dennis Gary just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- amber delligatti uploaded a photo
- amber delligatti created a new gallery
- amber delligatti just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Brian Dodd published the blogpost 6 Ways To Prevent People From Stealing The Church Offering.
- Barry Pearman published the blogpost 7 Keys To Help You Prevent A Slippery Slope Slide To Destruction..
- Leon Bloder published the blogpost Recovering the Sermon Pt. 3: The Sermon As A Work of Art.
- Brad Russell published the article 'Theology of Mission' by John Howard Yoder [Book Review].
- Kelley Mathews published the article 5 Crucial Mistakes Youth Ministers Make With Parents.
- Traci Sweat just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Michael Ernest published the blogpost Katy Perry sued by Christian rappers Lecrae, Flame.
- Jewish Voice published the blogpost Jordan Rubin — The Maker’s Diet Revolution Part I (7/7/14 – SNEAK PEEK).
- Ron Edmondson published the blogpost 7 Pieces of Advice for In-laws of Young Married Couples.
- Darko Collins just moved in. Take time to say hey.
- Korrolla BlissHello how is everybody ?
I am new to this site and I need friends from all over the globe !
- Brad Russell“Perhaps a person gains by accumulating obstacles. The more obstacles set up to prevent happiness from appearing, the greater the shock when it does appear, just as the rebound of a spring will be all the more powerful the greater the pressure that has been exerted to compress it. Care must be taken, however, to select large obstacles, for only those of sufficient scope and scale have the capacity to lift us out of context and force life to appear in an entirely new and unexpected light.
For example, should you litter the floor and tabletops of your room with small objects, they constitute little more than a nuisance, an inconvenient clutter that frustrates you and leaves you irritable; the petty is mean. Cursing, you step around the objects, pick them up, knock them aside.
Should you, on the other hand, encounter in your room a nine thousand pound granite boulder, the surprise it evokes, the extreme steps that must be taken to deal with it, compel you to see with new eyes. Difficulties illuminate existence, but they must be fresh and of high quality.”
― Tom Robbins, Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
- Lauren Sturdy published the article A Growing Heart: Single Mom Blooms at My Father’s House.
- Bill Reichart published the blogpost 4 Unavoidable Things That Leadership Will Cost You.
- Lauren Sturdy published the video A Rich Legacy of Fostering | Buckner Snapshot: Diverna Abatte.
- Korrolla BlissHello How many people will add me as their Friend ,I am really in need of friends from every part of the world !
God bless You for liking me as friend !
- George BullardJuly 9th: Transform Congregations By Recognizing Denominational Diversity #365SSIFTC http://bullardjournal.blogs.com/bullardjournal_microblog/2014/07/july-9th-transform-congregations-by-recognizing-denominational-diversity-365ssiftc.html
- George BullardFree TCP eBook July 9th Only! 10 Congregational Issues for Generative Dialogue http://astore.amazon.com/tcpresourcesstore-20/detail/B00BBCY9LC
- George BullardFeatured TCP Book for July 9th: Leading Congregations through Crisis http://astore.amazon.com/tcpresourcesstore-20/detail/0827221703
- Korrolla Bliss created a new gallery
- Korrolla Bliss just moved in. Take time to say hey.